четверг, 17 июля 2014 г.

Where is to make Dental 3D x-ray?

  Several months ago I needed to make Dental 3D x-ray before my teeth implantation. My doctor gave me contacts of one clinic where the price was 150 Euro for both jaws, then they offered me to make 1/4 of my mouth for 40 Euro. But it is impossible to make 3d x-ray only one part of my mouth,
you still get a dose of rays and then they cut from program needed part.
I like to research the Cyprus services market, sometimes you can find the difference in priced in two times.
As a result it was found a diagnostic center with very cheap fees compared with other clinics.

Dental 3D x-ray (both jaws) - 80 Euro
CT SCAN with contrast of lower abdomen is only 280 Euro.
For example: in Evangelismos Hospital in Paphos - 470 Euro, in St George Clinic in Paphos - 380 Euro.
It is Kotziamanis Biodiagnostic Center, located in the heart of Limassol not far from Arch. Makarios III avenue near Katholiki High School. It has parking place near its building.

 

Working Hours:
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 13.00 and 15.30 - 19.30
Saturday 08.00 - 13.00
Web-site: http://www.kotziamanis.com.cy

Address: 10 Filiou Zanettou, Limassol 302, Cyprus
Tel: +357-25818585 
 





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий